Thursday, June 14, 2007

I WANT U, I NEED U, I LOVE U


hold me close, hold me tight

make me thrill with every delight

let me know where i stand from the start

i want you, i need you, i love you with all my heart.


evertime that you are near,

all my cares disaapear.

darling, you are all that i m living for

i want you, i need you, i love you, more and more.


i thought i could live without romance

before you came to me

but now, i know that i will go on loving you eternally.


wont you please be my own?

never leave me alone,

'cause i die everytime we're apart

i want you, i need you, i love you with all my heart




courtesy: unknown



10 comments:

frndly neibourhood said...

nice work hani........

Unknown said...

excellent.i feel tis..gusd very gud keep posting

Abhi said...

heyyy this poem is sooo coool..... i will better copy this....will help me in future.....

suresh anand said...

These works are really good hani........kep 'em up.
u gotta be a nice person..keep posting more.

Unknown said...

thanga mudiyala...

Unknown said...

i really,truly loved ur blog...
especially d pics , in black..
SIMPLY AWESOME...
continue updating ur blog...
but don eat my head..(jus kiddin)

Unknown said...

Awesome piece of work....Especially d pic's so damn cute :)

Kriba said...

very passionate yar... keep it coming.. you have got a wonderful talent..

Harini said...

hey thts not my work!
jus copied it frm sumwhere

Harini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.