Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This is about me.....






















Hi frnds.....hani here!!!Before i start let me tell u that i m no Ms.Shakespear so i m quiet sure that u can find ways to laught at my language.My kind request to u all....plz bear with my grammatical errors and spelling mistakes...i m very bad at it.To tell more about me....right now i m a teenager, i love to read, i love admiring nature, i love chocolates and icecreams, i love so many things......i love the sky...thats ma favourite.Its so cute....especially during the night.Its black as ebony yet bright.....the stars seem to smile at me when ever i look at them, they give me the comforting look.........i dunno wat else to say....find out more abt me by reading ma blogs....see u all.Bye for now.!!!

7 comments:

Arvind Natarajan said...

nice to c u scoobs,
keep writin,
arvind

shibs said...

heya the blog looks good espec the black layout and ofcourse de glowing rose but then one thing i observed is that you telling out that you are week in grammer and spelling mistakes. No one out here is perfect. But on telling it out to others, makes others know your drawbacks. now that's not a good sign. and do keep posting in articles in your bog. i guess it's empty for a couple of months

cheers
shibs
www.reflections84.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hey...
awesome!!!!
i ljus luvd the backgrd & d rose

frndly neibourhood said...

as i said u in scrabs the backgrnd colour is awsome,kalakura thangatchi

Anita said...

hey superb....n like u said...that is a kooool attitude of the boy....did u know that i got zero too in drawin!!!n ur background n ur style totally rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice one again akka
why dont you weekly update yuor blogs

karthik the unleashed bond said...

all over its nice